If Heather and Dave had been any sweeter and easier to work with I think my heart may have exploded. This relaxed pace, family friendly wedding day couldn't have turned out better! Blue skies and puffy white clouds over Jackson Square during the ceremony, an awesome second line to the reception, followed up with good eats and libations at Napoleon House. It has been such a busy Spring that I'm not much for words at the moment, I'll just let the photos tell the story!
- Planning: Weddings by Lulu
- Hotel: Bourbon Orleans
- Ceremony: Jackson Square Park
- Reception: Napoleon House
- Second Line Band: Breed Brass Band
- Reception Band: Slick Skillet Serenaders
- Flowers: Erin Steen